Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Little Pony With drawl :/

I'm Having A Major My Little Pony With Drawl! Seeing the little neighbor girl next door having so much fun with hers makes me remember how much fun I had with mine. It makes me wish I hadn't given mine away. Especially my My Little Pony PonyVille Minis. They were ADORABLE!  I don't know about any of you but when I was younger I had more My Little Ponyies and mock ponies than Barbies. No, Seriously. I kid you not. I asked my Mom why this was and she said I was a MLP freak and still am. Lol Bless Her! I'm seriously considering rebuilding my collection. I only have two now. Deluxe Edition Her Moment to Shine Cherilee, and a McDonald's Edition RainBow Dash From when they first got revamped for the new generation. I have to admit I like the whole CUTESY look now, but when they unvailed the revamping I was all like what was wrong with the old MLP! Forget this! Lol Yeah, Yeah, Enough of my Ranting for today. Blog Ya Later! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment